Monday, April 6, 2009

Very Ritzy Italian Chicken

Brian and I found this chicken recipe and we absolutely love it. I've been telling my mom I was gonna share it with her, so i thought I would share it with everyone. It is super easy, my son loves it, and it is so delicious! Hope you all enjoy but beware this is not for those of you dieting unless you want a splurge!

Very Ritzy Italian Chicken

3 whole chicken breast
2 eggs
1 cup seasoned bread crumbs ( or regular and you can season yourself)
3 tablespoons of olive oil
3 slices of mozzerella cheese (or 1 slice per piece of chicken)
1 pint of heavy cream
1 cup grated parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons chopped parsley
salt and pepper to taste

preheat oven to 350.
dip chicken in eggs. place the bread crumbs in a shallow bowl; coat the chicken in the bread crumbs. In a large skillet, heat the oil until moderately hot. Place the chicken in the frying pan andd brown ligthly on both sides. Remove from pan and place in a baking dish. Top each breast with a slice of mozzerella cheese. In a saucepan, mix together the heavy cream, parmesan cheese, parsley, salt and pepper. cook until mixture is hot and has thickened a bit. Pour over the chicken and bake for 45 minutes.

1 comment:

I'm Kate... said...

Ohhhh this sounds so good!!!!! :)