Sunday, March 29, 2009

Double the Trouble - Double the Love

Our boys love to gang up on us, sometimes with love and sometimes with trouble. Last monday night, our JA chapter had it's projects supper and that meeting can sometimes last forever. I left both the boys with Brian and told him I would be home in at least 2 1/2 hours. Well, needless to say, they really poured it to him. Cooper cried the entire time I was gone (2 hrs). When i walked in the door, he was sitting in his bouncy seat screaming to the top of his lungs, dressed in only his diaper. Brian said he tried everything, held him every way imaginable but he just wouldn't stop crying. The reason he didn't have clothes on - he cried until he threw up all over himself, brian, the floor, and the kitchen cabinets; and brian said he wasn't going to dress him just so he could throw up all over himself again! Hahahaha! Mack was thankfully not too much of a handful, but Cooper made up for the both of them. He just wanted his mommy because hr of course stopped the second i picked him up. I love these moments because then my husband really learns to appreciate me!




2 comments:

I'm Kate... said...

SOOOO CUTE!!!! :) I wish my boy would cuddle with me like this. He's too "busy" to cuddle with his mama. Maybe this means he'll make up for it when he's older.... :) When everyone else's boys are saying "Ick, mom!" he'll be smothering me with hugs. Lets hope!! :)

LOVE that you guys are doing great! You look TERRIFIC, Miss Mama, for just popping out a baby, by the way!!!! :) See you this weekend! :) ((That is, if I make it that far. ha!)

Kate :)

Misty said...

Congrats on boy number TWO! Hope your first day back went okay, I can't imagine what that must be like!