Friday, January 29, 2010

Cooper's First Birthday

Mack helping Cooper ride the rocking horse he got for his birthday
Cooper walking outside where all the big kids were playing soccer.

Cooper and his Papa. They look so much alike and you would really notice it if daddy had his hat off.
Cooper's birthday cake. Ms. Tammy Lee is so wonderful! Not only did it look good but it tasted delicious!
I truly cannot believe that my little cooper is already 1 yr old. I picked out his birthday cake based on the one remaining thought that kept running through my mind.... "My how time flies." It seems that just yesterday we were on our first family vacation and learning that we would soon become a family of 4. Then the actual pregnancy flew by so fast that the thought barely had time to sink in before we were being introduced to our sweet little man. I will never ever forget the overwhelming feeling of joy that rushed my body as Dr. White held up this beautiful, magnificient creation that only God could have created so perfectly. I was so happy to actually be able to be awake and see Cooper enter his new world (I wasn't so priviledged with that opportunity when mack was born). All of these feelings rushed me again the week before Coop's birthday and holding back the tears of joy and saddness were sometimes hard and impossible to do. Joy, that we are so blessed to have him in our lives; and Saddness, that the time is moving so fast. I am so blessed to be his mommy!!!




No comments: