Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas Eve Fun


This year we started a new Christmas Eve tradition, making a home-made pizza. We had tons of fun. As you can tell, Mack ate his fair share of pepperonis. It was such a memorable time. After we got our pizza in the oven we all had a dance-a-thon around the kitchen. Mack has learned to shake his booty and likes to get everyone else to do it to! It was a wonderful time!
For Christmas from Brian and I, the boys both got chairs to relax in. Coop got a little nod chair and Mack got an Ole Miss bean bag. They had tons of fun the rest of the night climbing on and sitting in their chairs. The picture in the middle of the collage above is one of my absolute favorites! I cannot believe I got a shot of all my boys like this, all looking at the camera and smiling. I should win the noble peace prize for that! HAHA!!



1 comment:

Misty said...

I love Mack's little protuding man belly in the lower right hand corner! And the center picture is awesome!!!