Saturday, April 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Mack!

Mack turned 2 years old on Friday, April 17, 2009. I cannot thank God enough for every minute that He gives me with this amazing little boy. Some people will say that their glass is half empty and some will say that it is half full, but I say that mine is overflowing, and it has been ever since this love came into my life. There are no words to describe how I feel when he runs to me, puts both hands on my cheeks, and says "a mama shug (sugar)" and then plants a big wet one right on my mouth. I am so fortunate and blessed that God chose me to be Mack's mom. Happy Birthday to the sweetest most loving child. Below is a picture of Mack on his 1st birthday and then a picture of him on his 2nd birthday. Where does the time go?



1 comment:

The Lively's said...

Happy Birthday Mack!!