Monday, March 9, 2009

POCKETS

Mack is obsessed with pockets and tennis shoes. He thinks every pair of pants should have pockets and if they don't he will continue to say "pockets" as loud as he can until you find him a pair with pockets. He also thinks that he should be able to wear his tennis shoes with everything. Yesterday, I was doing some of Mack's laundry and I noticed that there was a loud noise in the dryer. Brian went to look and see if he could figure out what was clanging so loud. "Just a pair pants with buttons on them," he says. So, after the laundry is done I precede to take the clothes out of the dryer, and what did I find??????? A matchbox car that Mack always puts in his POCKETS!!!! Today it was a car, but I'm sure one day it will probably be a frog, turtle or some other creature. Just hope I find it before it makes to the dryer.

1 comment:

I'm Kate... said...

That's too cute! Joey can't STAND his pockets... I'll put something in his pocket to get him 'intrigued' with it, and he gets mad at me, and frantically tries to pull out whatever it is I put in. But tennis shoes on the other hand...he has the same obsession as Mack. He goes to his drawer with his shoes and pulls out the "pair of the day." And if I don't put on his "Crockies" or "Thomas Shoes" or "Car shoes" - or whichever one he wants - he repeatedly says "Thomas shoes, Thomas shoes, THOMAS SHOESSSSSSSS" until I give in. Kids!!!! :)